SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Grace Avenue, Bronx, NY 10469
Located between Burke Ave and Hammersley Ave
RENT a HUGE Apt: 3-bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms in a private house.
* $2,200 per month includes WATER ONLY. Tenant pays cooking gas, electricity and gas heat (all 3 are part of monthly ConEd bill).
* Second level of a 2-family private house has beautiful shiny hardwood floors and ceiling fans in bedrooms.
* Master bedroom with private bathroom has super-spacious walk-in closet.
* Clean and well maintained home has spacious backyard and classic white cabinetry in a modern kitchen.
* Located on a tree-lined block which is convenient to public transportation: bus, train or car.
* CLOSE TO TRAIN: Only 5 blocks from Baychester Avenue 5-train station.
* Street parking is available but tenants can also choose to park in the garage or driveway for an additional charge.
Hottest HIGHBRIDGE deal!!! fixer-upper * HDFC Coop 132 W 169th St 5B
*** *** OPEN HOUSE SHOWN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY *** ***
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT show up to the open house without having a CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT.
* Contact listing Broker: Christine at Gorick Realty *
*** ALL CASH BUYERS PREFERRED ***
* After a $20 million renovation, you can now walk or bike over the historic High Bridge. Originally built in 1848 and re-opened in 2015, it's only 3 blocks away at W 170th St and University Avenue --- A short 7-minute walk to Manhattan!!!
* Unique opportunity to own a home in Highbridge; Only 24 apartments in this charming 1931 pre-war building
* Tons of character, this well-preserved building has a beautiful marble lobby and convenience of an ELEVATOR!!!
* Super lives on-site to provide prompt service to shareholders and maintain the building in an immaculate fashion
* Quiet rear facing apartment, 5B is a super huge 1-bedroom/convertible 2-bedroom approximately 800sqft
* No more throwing money away on RENT!!! Buy today and pay a LOW maintenance of ONLY $650.00 per month
* Sun-flooded dream home with tons of natural light; kitchen and living room windows have SOUTHERN exposure
* The sitting area/entry foyer opens to a bright and spacious living room approximately 16' x 16'
* Foyer, approximately 19' x 9' can be utilized as an office, dining area, family room or other creative desires
* The windowed eat-in-kitchen/dining area accessible from both living room and foyer is approximately 16' x 8'
* Original oak wood flooring with mahogany inlays throughout needs work but can be restored
* King sized bedroom approximately 16' x 12' with 2 big closets is spacious enough to fit a five-piece bedroom set
* Needs TLC to be your dream home but well worth it for this rock bottom price ;-)
* This fantastic space with tons of potential can be yours for ONLY $170,000 which is a steal of a deal... Priced to sell NOW!!!
* Street parking and parking lots nearby. Bx11 and Bx13 buses stop at corner. Convenient to the 1, A, 4, B or D trains.
* PET POLICY: There are no dogs or parrots allowed at this time but cats and other small domesticated pets are welcome.
* A 100% shareholder owned and operated building. NO INVESTORS allowed, must be primary residence and owner occupied.
* HDFC coop building. Rare opportunity for qualified buyers to own a fabulous place to call home in Highbridge at an extremely affordable price. Sale requires full application and board approval. Maximum income based on household size are as follows: 1 person - $99,330; 2 people - $113,520; 3 people - $127,710; 4 people - $141,000
* You'll absolutely LOVE THIS PLACE... call Christine from Gorick Realty, Inc. for an appointment to see this great apartment. Your search is over when you call Christine at Gorick Realty - "Home is where the heart is." *